Thursday, July 29, 2021

What we learnt about the Olympics😀

    It was very fun learning about the Olympics and the people that do it. I found it cool learning about the Olympics we learnt about Valerie Adams. We learnt about Sophie Pascoe she competed in swimming the thing that was hard for her is that she had disability the disability was that  she only could swim with one leg but she was really good at it .Sophie Pascoe won  9 gold medals and 6 slivers meddles she was born 8th of January 1993 she was my favourite. I really like to learn about her and I learnt some cool  facts about her and this is why I like her .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leona,

    I am glad to hear that you learnt a bit about the Olympics. I find it interesting but I don't really like sports. It is amazing how people have a lot of talent at what they love to do. So from my understanding your favorite Olympic player is Sophie Pascoe. I like how you have taught your bloggers something they might have not known before. I learnt a fact or two from you blog post.

    Have a Great Day!
    Asmah:)

    ReplyDelete